What is NLP (or Neuro-Linguistic Programming)?
NLP is learning how to use your mind to get better results in life. Going through an NLP Training or Coaching session is eye-opening and transformative, like receiving the instruction manual to your brain; you gain new perspectives and learn new ways of thinking, speaking and behaving that are more congruent with the authentic you (and far less about your old habits or patterns of behaviour that have become unconscious). In partnership with Australia's leading Life Coaching school, The Life Coaching College, we are pleased to offer NLP Training throughout Australia for people wishing to live life better. NLP is a mindset, an approach to daily life and a set of techniques that can help you:
- Gain insight and clarity about your own thinking and behaviour patterns, shining a light on what works well for you - and what may not be working so well anymore;
- Learn approaches, mindsets and techniques to make rapid change when it is desired;
- Take charge of your own emotions and thought patterns, leading to a greater ability to live life on your terms!
- Learn to increase your ability to read and influence others, with advanced body language and linguistic skills;
- Learn all the ways you can help others with NLP, including use in Leadership, Business and even private NLP Coaching.
Offering NLP Courses in Melbourne in 2017 as follows:
NLP Practitioner (7-day Training)
10th - 12th, 17th & 18th, 24th & 25th June 2017
10th -12th , 18th & 19th November, then 2nd & 3rd December 2017
NLP Master Practitioner (9-day Training, to be undertaken after completion of NLP Practitioner Training)
24th - 26th February, then 4th & 5th, 11th & 12th and 18th & 19th March 2017
4th - 6th, 11th - 13th and 18th - 20th August 2017
Catherine also offers tailored in-house NLP Programs for business, delivered to suit your unique needs and enhance business outcomes.
To find out more information, please email the Trainer direct at email@example.com
Your NLP Trainer - Catherine Bell
Catherine has undertaken many years of Training and Professional Development herself to attain the full qualifications required to Train NLP. Working to uphold the highest industry standards, she is a proud Trainer Member of the Australian Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Australia's premier professional NLP Association. Catherine practices NLP with Coaching Clients from all over the world, as well as using plenty of NLP herself to make her life more effective and enjoyable!